I’m always on the lookout for unique and functional furniture items that will make my house feel like home. But most of the time my décor taste can be a little expensive.
This is why I put together a list of 20 cheap, easy and creative furniture tutorials that will help me, and you, create wonderful décor and save money at the same time. From modern confetti chairs and vintage bathroom shelves to hanging tables, and more, these ideas are extremely beautiful and very easy to execute.
Check out the selection of 20 Cheap, Easy and Creative Furniture Tutorials below, choose your style and start planning your next project.
- DIY Reclaimed Wall-Mounted Desk from mountainmodernlife.com
- DIY Mounted Wall Desk from thecraftedlife.com
- Grid Stool Makeover from makeandtell.com
- Confetti Chair from akailochiclife.com
- Pom Pom Chair DIY from mesewcrazy.com
- DIY Colorblocked Office Chair from ajoyfulriot.com
- DIY Striped Midcentury Shell Chair from lovelyindeed.com
- Modern Ikea Hack Shelf With Decoart Chalk Paint from damasklove.com
- DIY Modern Flair Furniture Makeovers from thirtyeighthstreet.com
- Rustic Modern DIY Wood Bench With Hairpin Legs from biggerthanthethreeofus.com
- Crate Shelves Bathroom Organizer from thebeautydojo.com
- Teal Painted Dresser from craftingintherain.com
- Recovering Old Chair Cushions from akailochiclife.com
- Restored Vintage Metal Hardware Cabinet from littlehouseoffour.com
- Before & After Thrift Store Shelf Makeover from abubblylife.com
- How To Transform A Tired Old Filing Cabinet from thewhimsicalwife.com
- Repurposed Crib Turned Kids Bench from grillo-designs.com
- How To Paint A Laminate Nightstand from craftingintherain.com
- DIY Hanging Table from angelamariemade.com
- DIY Low Floor Table from sugarandcloth.com
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Great Road Trips Around the World - June 21, 2018
- Bumble Bee Cup Craft - June 18, 2018
- Unicorn Mask Craft + Printable Colouring Sheet Mask - June 14, 2018