I’ve come up with this list of DIY Stocking Stuffers that anyone can make, that your whole family will love receiving! There are some great diy stocking stuffers here that cover mom, dad and kids! This is a great way to put more thought into what you are sticking into those stockings every year! I know I usually resort to the same old items but this year I am going with diy stocking stuffers as well as the usual culprits. I can’t wait to see the look on my girls faces when they get to the handmade stocking stuffers!
DIY Stocking Stuffers
1. Snowman Oreo Pops | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. DIY Gingerbread Body Butter | Frugal Mom Eh!
3. Homemade Sugar Cookie Playdough | Frugal Mom Eh!
4. Bronzing Lotion Stick | Sarah Titus
5. DIY Cedarwood Beard Balm | Fireflies and Mud Pies
6. Lavender Bath Bombs | Anns Entitled Life
7. DIY Shaving Cream | Creative Ramblings
8. DIY Tassel Earrings | Moms and Crafters
9. Felt Farm Animal Finger Puppets | See Vanessa Craft
10. Bookmarks Using Pressed Flowers and Leaves | Buggy and Buddy
11. Little Red Riding Hood Printable Finger Puppets | Easy Peasy and Fun
12. Toy Surprise Soap | Kids Activities Blog
13. Homemade Shimmer Lip Balm | Living Sweet Moments
14. Rudolph Gift Card Holder | Tried and True
15. DIY Tetris Inspired Puzzle | Fireflies and Mud Pies
16. Denim Bracelet | Moms and Crafters
17. Reindeer Noses | See Vanessa Craft
18. Fox Corner Bookmarks | Red Ted Art
19. Candy Tin Gift Card Holder | Create Craft Love
20. Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
21. Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub | See Vanessa Craft
22. Giant Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows | Modern Parents Messy Kids
23. Christmas Tree Crayons | Mom Spotted
24. Homemade Bubble Bath | Crafty Housewife
25. Mandarin Orange Bath Salts | True Couponing
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Disney Princess Classic Films Now Airing on TV - September 17, 2018
- The Nightmare Before Christmas 25th Anniversary Edition - September 12, 2018
- Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray - September 12, 2018