This year my mother has asked me to just take her out for breakfast for mothers day… but on a random day in the week. I also wanted to get her a gift from my girls that she would truly treasure and after seeing a newsletter in my inbox from Posterjack.ca I knew just what it would be.
Posterjack.ca is Canada’s photo art experts, based out of Toronto, specializing in turning your photos into beautiful artwork. If you’re looking for interesting Mother’s Day gifts look no further, Posterjack.ca has 5 unique photo art gift ideas to cover any type of mom.
5 photo art gift ideas to suit every mom’s style
2. The Traditional Mom: For the mom with a classic design style, a family portrait in a Framed Photo is the perfect piece of photo art for any room.
3. The Fun Mom: This mom isn’t afraid to get down and messy when it comes to playing with her kids, making Peel & Stick posters, which have the ability to be re-stuck over 200 times, an ideal way to decorate.
4. The Inspirational Mom: Never let a sage piece of advice be forgotten with a photo collage* overlayed with Mom’s wise words.
5. The Grandma: To every Grandma, each grandchild’s drawing is a work of art that deserves to be hung. Scan a favourite piece and have it blown up on a Canvas print to add to her own gallery.
I chose to do a Collage for my mother of recent photos I had taken of both the girls. Posterjack’s Collage Designer couldn’t be any easier to use. The first step is to decide on the material your collage will be printed on. You can chose any material for the Collage. I went with a gallery frame print.
While building your print you can choose from a variety of backgrounds from the plain white that I went with to colourful patterns and gradients. Just upload your photos and either arrange them freestyle or along a grid. Then place your order for Posterjack to print.
I can’t believe how beautiful my collage turned out. The gallery frame is a really gorgeous, timeless piece. I love the clean classic look to the frame and matte. The print itself is bright, clear and crisp and does the originals justice.
The frame is nice and thick and sturdyhardwood. Gallery Frames come in four timeless colours; Rich Black, Alpine White, Espresso Brown, and Light Walnut. All of the components are made in Canada – from the hardwood frame, to the low glare framers acrylic, right down to the off-white acid free mat board.
It even comes ready to hang and trust me, all moms love anything that involve less work.
Ordering a Mother’s Day gift from Posterjack is easy! Simply upload your photo, select your product, choose your size and Posterjack prints your product and delivers right to your door. They have flat rate shipping of $8.50 in Canada and free shipping on orders of over $150.
Save 25% for a limited time on PosterJack.ca Use voucher code MOM25. Only until April 29th, 2014 at Midnight.
Connect with Posterjack:
Like Posterjack on Facebook
Follow Posterjack on Twitter
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product in order to facilitate this post. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Disney Princess Classic Films Now Airing on TV - September 17, 2018
- The Nightmare Before Christmas 25th Anniversary Edition - September 12, 2018
- Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray - September 12, 2018