I love to create DIY decorations for my home. I feel that they brighten up my home and give a personal touch to any room. A couple of days ago I was looking for a new DIY weekend project and I stumbled upon some beautiful and sturdy doormats to stand up to traffic.
From spider web doormats (perfect for Halloween) and elegant wood doormats to cute pom pom rugs, these projects will add an extra welcoming touch to your home.
Check out some of these unique DIY doormats below and give your home decor a fresh look.
- DIY “Let’s Stay Home” Doormat from prettylifegirls.com
- DIY Woven Concrete Doormat from apieceofrainbow.com
- DIY Stenciled Pallet Wood Floor from apieceofrainbow.com
- Fruit Welcome Mats from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- DIY Spiderweb Doormat from deliacreates.com
- DIY Wood Doormat from themerrythought.com
- DIY Night: Chevron Doormats from designimprovised.com
- DIY Hello Door Mat from sugarbeecrafts.com
- Diy: Stenciled “Welcome To The Shit Show” Door Mat from blog.krysmelo.com
- Make A Custom-Painted Doormat from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- DIY Painted House Doormat from sarahhearts.com
- DIY Painted Door Mat from sarahhearts.com
- DIY Masking Tape Letters Doormat Makeover from shrimpsaladcircus.com
- Simple Wood Slat Door Mat from hawthorneandmain.com
- Pom Pom Rug Doormat from shrimpsaladcircus.com
- A DIY Typography Doormat from theproperblog.com
- DIY Monstera Leaf Doormat from enthrallinggumption.com
- Graphic Colorful Doormat (before & After) from thehomesteady.com
- DIY Polka Dot Cloud Mat Two Ways from nalleshouse.com
- Make A Custom Doormat To Keep The Dirt Out from acraftymix.com