This week is my series of ABCs kids crafts featuring the Alphabet, we are doing a G is for Goose craft. These Alphabet Crafts For Kids are a fun way to introduce your child to the alphabet.
Alphabet Crafts for Kids: G is for Goose
Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
Paper or Cardstock
1. After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter G template and print onto paper or cardstock.
2. Cut out the letter G and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
3. Download and print the GOOSE template. Cut out.
4. Trace the goose template onto craft foam. Cut out.
5. Glue the beak and legs onto the goose.
6. Glue on a googly eye.
7. Use a black marker to add detail.
8. Glue the goose onto the letter G.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Magical Oven - November 22, 2017
- Handmade at Amazon.ca: Discover unique items from local Artisans - November 21, 2017
- Enjoy Downtown Toronto Convenience at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel - November 20, 2017