Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Pumpkin Pie is a crowd favourite and this is a fun, dairy-free, Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream served in flaky pastry bowls. This cold treat is perfectly creamy and reminiscent of actual pumpkin pie.
Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Pure Vanilla Extract
For the bowls
” Pie Crusts
1. Whip cream in a mixing bowl with a stand or hand held mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Pour the remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix on low until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and cover with tinfoil and freeze 6+ hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Cut 4” (10 cm) circles out of the pie crust dough with a round cookie cutter or cup/mug.
6. Spray the bottom of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
7. Wrap the pastry dough around each inverted muffin cavity and prick the tops of each with the tines of a fork and sprinkle with a little cinnamon-sugar.
8. Bake for about 5 minutes until shells are lightly golden brown and cool completely, then carefully remove from the muffin tin.
9. Scoop ice cream into pie shell bowls, serve with whipped cream and caramel sauce, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of https://www.frugalmomeh.com