This DIY Unicorn Notebook is a fun project for kids to personalize their own notebooks in a really cute way.
- Holographic Notebook ($1 Hobby Lobby)
- Flowers (Hobby Lobby)
- Super Glue
- Gold Glitter Foam Paper
- Unicorn Eyes (Hobby Lobby Sticker Section)
- Foam Hearts
Take your gold glitter foam paper and cut out a unicorn horn. Then glue it to your holographic notebook.
Next, glue your flowers onto the top edge of the holographic notebook. I suggest placing the flowers where you want them placed before gluing them down. That way they are placed perfectly!
Stick on those unicorn eyes! If you choose to not use stickers, you can always use a black sharpie and draw eyes.
Glue two foam hearts onto the holographic notebook for unicorn cheeks.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Paper Flower Wreath - April 18, 2019
- Tips to Help Children Cope with Stress - April 17, 2019
- Surprising Ways Tidying Up Can Benefit Your Mental Health - April 16, 2019