This Halloween Terrarium is a spooky DIY project with endless possibilities for a uniquely creepy look to your Halloween Décor.
This year I decided it was time to get a little bit spookier with our Halloween décor. I decided to put together a Halloween Terrarium after looking around Dollarama and finding these amazing fish-bowl style terrarium bowls.
I went with two different looks. One is more fun and the other super creepy. Most of my materials were from Dollarama but some were found at Dollartree and the rose was from Michaels.
The girls love the Halloween Terrarium’s… but they can’t stop taking out the spiders, which eventually leads to random shrieks of terror from me as I see them out of the corner of my eye. I’m so close to gluing them down just to prevent a future heart attack.
Place about 1 foot of the spider web fabric at the bottom of the bowl.
Place the stones or gems on top of the fabric.
Arrange spiders and other items you’ve chosen for the terrarium.
Put on display!
- Glass Bowl
- 1 bag of Stones or 2 bags of Festive Gems
- Assorted large and Small Spiders
- Spider Web Fabric Roll
- Fabric Rose Halloween town tree, etc..
- Place about 1 foot of the spider web fabric at the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the stones or gems on top of the fabric.
- Arrange spiders and other items you've chosen for the terrarium.
- Put on display!