Comments

1. Meagan says

I was so unprepared when I took my baby to the beach for the first time. Such great tips to get the whole family ready. Love the idea of bringing a wet bag – I’m totally going to do this!

2. Gina says

The first time we took our son to the beach, he refused to touch the sand! He wouldn’t get off the blanket and if you tried to put his feet down, he’s just lift them as high as he could. Babies are so funny sometimes! I like all your suggestions and I still do many of them now that my kids are big.

3. Jenna Wood says

Dehydration is an important issue for the whole family- I cannot agree enough! That hooded towel looks comfy and practical too!

4. Sherry says

I love Aveeno products due to sensitive skin. This is a great list of things to pack for the beach. I wish I had it when my kids were babies.

5. Cathi Crismon says

But my kids were little we lived at the beach. Meaning, we went to the beach several times a week. The kids learn to swim in the ocean. We made the best memories and now that my kids are adults and parents, they’re making those memories with their own children.

6. Kathy says

This is such a great list. I always make sure to have water and sunscreen while going to the beach. Those are my two must haves.

7. Val says

These are all great tips for packing for the beach with a baby, looks like you all had a wonderful time! Loving the photos!

8. Ann Bacciaglia says

Bringing a bag for wet things is a great idea. I like to bring a tent for some shade and a great place for naps.

9. gingermommyrants says

These are great things to bring to the beach with a baby. Wet wipes are a great idem to have in your bag.

10. janis says

I remember doing this for four babies at once! It can be a lot to keep track of, but it is super important to make sure you take care of your little one’s needs.

11. Ash Sears says

You never think that you need to prepare so hard for when you go to the beach. With a little one you definitely need to bring more. Great list!