Perler beads are so much fun and are pretty versatile as far as projects you can make with them.
So I’m going to tackle a pretty easy project and share with you how to make perler bead magnets.
I love these bright and fruity designs. They look so vibrant and summery.
Of course you can use the same technique to create your own designs. Go wild!
1. Print off your templates to look at while you make your fruit slices
2. Place your circle pegboard so that you have the straight line in the center
3. Start by placing your beads on for the U shaped “peel” and working your way up to the center line
4. Next make your second line for the U shaped peel
5. Now you can start making the designs in the center like the white lines or the black seeds
6. To finish your beading, fill in your U shape with the remaining yellow, pink, or orange beads
7. Carefully place a piece of ironing paper over the fruit slices
8. Press your iron down on the ironing paper for about 20 seconds
9. Carefully peel your paper off and the beads should come off attached
10. Now place another sheet of ironing paper over your fruit slices and iron for another 15 second
11. Let your fruit cool down and place one sticky back magnet on the back side