Celebrate Canada Day with these fun and healthy patriotic Canada Day Fruit Kabobs. They are super easy to put together and everyone will love eating them. A perfect addition to your Canada Day celebrations!
I found this super cute Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter on Amazon and bought it on impulse. I have a ton of ideas for it – none of which involve cookies for some reason but this one was the easiest and the one I knew my kids would love the most. I only made 4 – enough to photograph but they were gone within seconds of allowing the girls to eat them. Seriously… fruit on sticks with adorable maple leaf watermelon slice? Better than candy!
I did later on see a Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter at Bulk Barn but I didn’t like the shape as much – it was wider and not quite the same as the typical Canadian Maple Leaf. Still, it is a good option if you do not have an Amazon account.
Canada Day Fruit Kabobs
Strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
Bananas, sliced about 1/2 inch – 1 inch sized chunks
Watermelon, 1 inch thick slices
Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter (Link is to the one I bought)
Cut watermelon slices with cookie cutter.
Toss Banana slices in lemon juice and shake off excess.
Skewer fruit onto the skewers in any order you like. I placed mine on to loosely resemble a Canadian flag.
Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberries hulled and halved lengthwise
- Bananas sliced about 1/2 inch - 1 inch sized chunks
- Watermelon 1 inch thick slices
- Lemon Juice
- Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter Link is to the one I bought, I also found one at Bulk Barn but I liked the one from Amazon better.
- Cut watermelon slices with cookie cutter.
- Toss Banana slices in lemon juice and shake off excess.
- Skewer fruit onto the skewers in any order you like. I placed mine on to loosely resemble a Canadian flag.
- Serve and enjoy!