Last year I was invited to take the Stayfree Challenge so that Stayfree could demonstrate first hand how their ultra thin pads stack up against the competition.
The Stayfree Challenge is a quick and easy ‘blue liquid’ pad test that I was able to perform right at home to see how Stayfree Ultra Thin pads perform alongside their competitors.
You can check out what happened when I took the Stayfree Challenge, or check out the video I made:
I was seriously so shocked by the results and actually ended up changing my usual brand permanently because of it. Now it is your turn to be amazed!
To change things up this year I’m excited to be partnering with StayFree to give 25 of my Canadians readers the chance to complete the challenge at home.
After signing up, participants will be sent their own Stayfree Challenge Kit with all the necessary tools to perform their own blue liquid test. What a great chance to get hands on and see for yourself!
Participants will then share their results on social media using hashtag #StayfreeChallengeContest for a chance to win a $200 pre-paid credit card.
How to Participate in the #StayfreeChallengeContest – CLOSED Thank you!
- The Challenge is open to Canadian Readers Only (excluding Quebec). Age 18+
- Participants MUST share their personal experience and results from the at home Stayfree Challenge via a social channel of their choice using hashtag #StayfreeChallengeContest. If you cannot commit to full participation in the challenge please do not apply.
- Enter your contact information and full shipping details using THIS FORM. First come, first served. I will be closing the form after receiving the 25th participants contact information.
- The kit will be mailed out on April 4, 2016. You should receive it by April 11.
- E-mail me a direct link to your social media post by Sunday, April 24, 2016 and you will be entered to WIN a $200 pre-paid credit card! *Potential winner must successfully complete a skill testing question in order to collect prize.
- Winner will receive notification via e-mail.
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Stayfree, however all thoughts opinions are honest and my own.
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Chalkboard Sugar Cookies - August 22, 2019
- Apple Torte with Maple Walnut Cream Cheese Filling - August 7, 2019
- Blackberry Bars - August 6, 2019