Hash Brown Egg Recipe
3 Large Russet Potatoes, peeled
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 medium onion, chopped
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Large Russet Potatoes peeled
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and thoroughly grease your Wilton Armetale Egg Tray.
Shred potatoes into a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
Spoon into egg tray in roughly egg shapes.
Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until golden brown and tops and edges begin to get crispy.
Leftovers can be frozen for a quick microwaveable breakfast!
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Budgeting Tips for Bad Times - October 15, 2019
- Hazelnut Chocolate Cupcakes with Pistachio Chocolate Buttercream - October 11, 2019
- Line Study Vampire Art for Kids - October 10, 2019