When I think back over Keira’s first year I am so amazed with how far she has came and due to the scary start to her life I have a great appreciation for all the special little moments we’ve had together. I’ve managed to capture a lot of those moments through photographs as well as video and I want to share with you some of her first special Moments.
1) First Day – She was born at 29 weeks and 2 days gestation, weighing in at 1360 grams (3 lbs).
2) First Day Mommy and Daddy got to hold her. (5 Days Old)
3) First Day Home. (54 Days Old)
4) First time Rolling Over (2 months and 3 weeks old actual – She had just hit term)
5) First Laugh (1 Month Adjusted, 3 months and 2 weeks actual)
6) First Swim
7) First Taste of “Real” Food
We’ve had so many firsts since… First Crawl, First Step, First Word, First Tooth and I know there are many many more firsts yet to come! This first year was intense, fast-moving and lots of fun. May year 2 be just as great!
This post is part of a blog campaign sponsored by Natrel Baboo celebrating “Firsts”. If your little one has never tried Natrel Baboo, here’s your chance! Click the banner below and you can register to try it free!
Disclosure: I am part of the Natrel Baboo Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.