This week is my series of ABCs kids crafts featuring the Alphabet, we are doing a D is for Drum craft. These Alphabet Crafts For Kids are a fun way to introduce your child to the alphabet.
Alphabet Crafts for Kids: D is for Drum
Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
Paper or Cardstock
1. After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter D template and print onto paper or cardstock.
2. Cut out the letter D and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
3. Download and print the DRUM template. Cut out.
4. Trace the drum template onto craft foam. Cut out.
5. Assemble the drum following the photos.
6. Glue the drum onto the letter D.
7. Glue the drumsticks above the drum onto the letter D.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Orange-Cranberry French Toast Casserole - December 14, 2017
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cake with Frosted Cranberries - December 14, 2017
- Wood Slice Snowman Ornaments - December 13, 2017