Last weekend I headed over to Canada’s Wonderland with my 5 year old daughter, Keira, for a little one-on-one time and to check out the Ultimate Thrills Circus!
After spending most of the day in Planet Snoopy and Kidzville, Keira and I grabbed some cotton candy and headed over to the International Showplace to take in the show at 3pm.
We watched in awe as the show kicked off with a thrilling incline motorcycle high-wire act that literally had Keira and I watching in amazement.
The Acrobats performed a fantastic Swinging Trapeze, followed by a series of fantastic acts including aerial silks, a contortionist who performed archery with her feet, and a quick clothes change act.
The show wrapped up with the cyclone act – a definite must see! Check out my video below for a preview of what you can see when you check out the Ultimate Thrills Circus for yourself!
We actually enjoyed the Ultimate Thrills Circus so much that Keira wanted to see the show again at 5 after spending some time at Splash Works, and it was just as amazing the second time around. My favourite part was the aerial silks, it is such a beautiful act to watch.
We finished off the day by heading back to Planet Snoopy for several rounds of bumper cars – Keira’s favourite ride.
Ultimate Thrills Circus dates and times
You can check out the Ultimate Thrills Circus until July 26, 2017 at Canada’s Wonderland — free with your park admission. You can see the show daily at 3, 5 and 7pm. Be sure to double-check the showtimes posted just outside the International Showplace.
Canada’s Wonderland also has entertainment scheduled all summer long, you will want to check out these great special events and activities on your next trip to Canada’s Wonderland:
• Parkour Freestyle International Showplace, Daily July 28 to August 15: This high-flying professional stunt team will display their awe-inspiring Parkour skills as they leap, vault and catapult their way through this high-energy, gravity defying show!
• Chinese Acrobatic Show, International Showplace Daily, August 17 to September 4: The Chinese acrobats will display their amazing displays of contortion, flexibility and control as they push the envelope of human possibility with astonishing juggling dexterity and incredible balancing feats.
• KidZfest, KidZville, July 31 – August 6: Join us for a special celebration just for kids, at KidZfest! Live entertainment, foam pits, and MARVEL© Superheroes will take over KidZville for the entire week!
• Taste of Greece, Action Zone, August 19 & 20: Opa! It’s Canada’s Wonderland’s 2nd annual Taste of Greece Festival! From kebobs to signature desserts, we are bringing classic tastes of the Mediterranean! Enjoy a myriad of Greek dishes, music, and street entertainment.
• Taste of Italy, Action Zone, August 26 & 27: Canada’s Wonderland’s 2nd annual Taste of Italy Festival lets you enjoy all of your favourite authentic Italian dishes, from pizza to pasta and everything in-between. Foodies will be serenaded with Italian music as they indulge!
• Food Truck Festival, Action Zone, September 2 & 3: If you love food trucks, you’ll love this festival rolling into Canada’s Wonderland this summer. The park’s Food Truck Festival will feature local food trucks from the Greater Toronto Area, offering Park guests a uniquely delicious culinary experience!
• Oktoberfest, September 16, 17, 23, 24: Back by popular demand, our 2nd annual Oktoberfest event at the Park will include authentic German-themed food and beverage specials, traditional festival bands, and daily activities!
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Blog Meets Brand and Cedar Fair. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese - December 7, 2018
- How to Extend the Life of your Real Christmas Tree - December 3, 2018
- Candy Cane Christmas Tree Ornament - November 28, 2018