This Sunshine and Cloud Paper Plate Craft is a fun craft for kids. Make your own as inspiration for their own projects. Kids will love getting creative with this kids weather craft!
Sunshine and Cloud Paper Plate Craft
2 small paper plates
Yellow craft paint
Sponge paint brush
1. Cut slits on the outside circle of your paper plate about every 1/2″.
2. Cut out every other piece at the base of your slit to make a sun.
3. Place your sun onto a piece of scrap paper, paint it yellow, and let dry.
4. Cut the bottom 1/4″ of another paper plate off and cut scallops along the rounded edge with scissors to make a cloud shape.
5. Glue several cotton balls onto the white cloud until covered.
6. Then glue the cloud onto the bottom left of your yellow sun and let dry.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Disney Princess Classic Films Now Airing on TV - September 17, 2018
- The Nightmare Before Christmas 25th Anniversary Edition - September 12, 2018
- Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray - September 12, 2018