This Sunshine and Cloud Paper Plate Craft is a fun craft for kids. Make your own as inspiration for their own projects. Kids will love getting creative with this kids weather craft!
Sunshine and Cloud Paper Plate Craft
2 small paper plates
Yellow craft paint
Sponge paint brush
1. Cut slits on the outside circle of your paper plate about every 1/2″.
2. Cut out every other piece at the base of your slit to make a sun.
3. Place your sun onto a piece of scrap paper, paint it yellow, and let dry.
4. Cut the bottom 1/4″ of another paper plate off and cut scallops along the rounded edge with scissors to make a cloud shape.
5. Glue several cotton balls onto the white cloud until covered.
6. Then glue the cloud onto the bottom left of your yellow sun and let dry.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Douglas by Novosbed: The All-Canadian Mattress - July 27, 2017
- The Amazing Alphabet Augmented Reality Personalised Book from TinyMe - July 26, 2017
- How to Throw the Ultimate Pirate Birthday Party - July 25, 2017