This Free Printable Shabby Chic Polka Dot Roses Pillowbox Template is a pretty way to wrap up small gifts!
Pillow boxes are quick and simple way to make attractive packaging for a gift of small items.
How to Use the Free Printable Shabby Chic Polka Dot Roses Pillowbox Template to make a pillow box
- Save and print the pillow box template onto a piece of cardstock
- Fill out the to and from labels
- Cut around the template and score along the fold lines, to achieve a crisp edge
- Glue the edges of the pillow box together
- Tuck the two ends in to close the box
- Fill with gift items
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Orange Crush Cupcakes - February 17, 2017
- How to Enjoy Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom with a Toddler - February 15, 2017
- Free Printable Dinosaur Lunch Box Notes - February 14, 2017