Use your homemade Blueberry muffin bread to make this delicious Blueberry Muffin Bread French Toast. Serve with crispy Bacon and it will be a breakfast they will never forget!
- 4 Thick Cut slices of Blueberry Muffin Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Whisk the egg and milk in a large shallow bowl.
- Evenly coat both sides each slice of bread in the egg mix.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter over medium heat in frying pan.
- Fry bread until until golden brown on each side. You may need to add more butter between slices.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- 7 Tips for Safe Trick-or-Treating on Halloween #TrustedPower - October 27, 2016
- Disney Princess Belle is October’s #DreamBigPrincess “Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover” #Giveaway - October 26, 2016
- 33 Questions to You Need to Ask When Hiring a New Babysitter - October 26, 2016