Chicken Soup for the Soul: Angels Among Us is filled with 101 Inspirational Stories of Miracles, Faith, and Answered Prayers
Celestial, otherworldly, heavenly. Whatever the term, sometimes there is no earthly explanation for what we experience, and a higher power is clearly at work. In this book of 101 inspirational stories, contributors share their personal angel experiences of faith, miracles, and answered prayers. You will be awed and inspired by these true personal stories from people, religious and non-religious, about angel guidance, miraculous intervention, and love from beyond.
Have you ever wondered if you have a guardian angel watching over you? Angels Among Us contain stories affirming that there is a greater force looking out for us. Each of the stories will leave you feeling positive and uplifted.
These are just some of the stories you can look forward to:
- An injured boy, lost int he woods, who is saved from a wild boar attack by the family dog, and realizes later the dog died two years earlier.
- A man who is comforted at the funeral of his estranged son by an assistant pastor who turns out to be unknown to anyone at the church.
- A girl who is saved from a stalker when her neighbor, a Green Beret, pulls into the driveway next to hers, despite the fact that he is deployed overseas.
- A seemingly healthy pregnant woman whose dead mother’s spirit warns her to rush to the hospital, thus saving her unborn baby’s life.
- A badly burned man, scheduled for surgery, who obeys an angel’s command to praise God, and is miraculously healed the next morning.
- A young woman driving alone at night in a strange city, who is guided straight to a police station after an attacker deliberately hits her car.
I recommend this book for those times when you just need a little reminder that your life is often more blessed than you may realize.