Devilish Chicken is a family favourite recipe. It’s quick and easy to throw together and full of flavour. Serve with plain rice and spoon sauce over it.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Serves: 4
Devilish Chicken is one of my favourite recipes for those days when you just do not know what to make. This is a family recipe I grew up with and do not know the origins. What I love best about this recipe is that I know I always have the ingredients on hand too which is a bonus! Serve the chicken with plain rice… the sauce goes great over it. I sometimes have to make extra sauce because some of us get greedy with pouring it over our rice. Devilish Chicken is truly a comfort food for me, and once you try it I know you will see why!
4 Chicken Leg Quarters (Separated & Skinned)
1/2 Cup Ketchup
3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Prepared Mustard
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp dry mustard
1) Preheat oven to 375 F
2) Place chicken in casserole dish.
3) Combine ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
4) Bake, uncovered until chicken is cooked and sauce is thickened (about 45 mins) Baste chicken with sauce partway through cooking.
Serve with plain rice… the sauce mixes devilishly (ha!) well with the rice!
- 4 Chicken Leg Quarters (Separated & Skinned)
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Prepared Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2) Place chicken in casserole dish.
- 3) Combine ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- 4) Bake, uncovered until chicken is cooked and sauce is thickened (about 45 mins) Baste chicken with sauce partway through cooking.
- Serve with plain rice... the sauce mixes devilishly (ha!) well with the rice!
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Roasted Squash with Cranberry-Maple Glaze - September 23, 2016
- The Best Rides & Attractions for Toddlers and Preschoolers at Magic Kingdom - September 22, 2016
- How to Eat on Less Than a Dollar a Meal - September 20, 2016